- Class B AIS Transponder with Wide Viewing-Angle Color TFT LCD
- Receiving both Class A and B AIS Signals
- The Class B AIS Transponder with GPS navigation function and NMEA 2000™-connectivity and receives both A and B AIS signals. With both A and B AIS signals, the range of detection increases safety. Leisure, fishing or cruising vessels can stay safe and informed on the open sea with this feature-pack transponder
- Safety features:
- Collision Alarm Function: When vessels come into the CPA or TCPA range, the vessel’s icon blinks and a warning sound is emitted on the plotter display (when connected to external audio equipment)
- Anchor Watch Alarm: AN alarm is et off when the vessel is drifting when anchored
- Man Overboard: When users receive a Man Overboard (MOB) signal, the MA-510TR can set the MOB as a destination
- NMEA Connectivity: The MA-510TR can connect to both NMEA 200010:31 AM and NMEA 0183/1-HS. Connect to a NMEA 2000™ network such as an external plotter, marine radar and VHF radios. With NMEA 0183/-HS connect to a transceiver, plotter device, marine radar, external GPS receiver and a switch button.