IC-M94D (VHF Marine Transceiver With DSC & AIS)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
AIS Handheld for the Serious Boater – Bring it on
COM’s Class H DSC VHF transceiver, the M94D is the world’s first handheld to possess the power of AIS. A class-leading 1500 mW speaker and ocean-conscious features. The M94D is perfect for small boats and leisure craft looking to stay safe and informed on the ocean.
- AIS Receiver with DSC: a combination of the Automatic Identification System (AIS) and Distress Signal Calling (DSC) provides users with peace of mind when out on the open sea. With the AIS target call function, users can set up DSC individual calls.
- Simplified Navigation System: Access vessel traffic information and plot up to 50 waypoints for fishing spots or man-overboard (MOB) waypoints. The M94D’s back-lit screen is dimmable for easy readability under any lighting condition. The large screen allows for easy to read icons and text.
- Ocean-ready Features: ready for the open seas. The M94D’s water-measures make it ready to operate under any weather condition.
- Float’n Flash: The M94D falls into water, the radio floats and automatically flashes, even when it is off. The LCD screen flashes to help show the radio’s position to easily retrieve.
- Aquaquake: If the M94D decides to take a swim, the AquaQuake draining function removes water from the grill by vibrating at a particular frequency, preventing audio degradation.