VE-PG4 (RoIP Gateway)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bridges your Land Mobile Radio Systems
- The VE-PG4 allows you to bridge almost any modern communications system to Icom’s universe of Network products and more
LTE Transceiver Gateway: Install an LTE Connect SIM card to the built in LTE module and the VE-PG4 can interconnect and the IP501H with conventional radio systems and IP100H terminals. Receive and transfer GPS position information from the IP501H to a PC
- Bridge connection between Radio Systems: The VE-PG4 with two or more radio systems, even when the systems use different bands. All received audio is bridged to opposing radio system, so a radio user can talk to all connected radio users. The built in digital voice converter converts analog audio to IDAS™ compatible digital audio.
- IP Phone Interconnect: The built in simplified SIP server can assign extension numbers to IDAS™® radio terminals, IP advanced radio terminals and groups of analog radio users as well as IP phones. A radio user can initiate phone calls. Phone users can make individual or group calls to connected radio users
- Multi Site Connection Between VE-PG4s : Connect two or more VE-PG4s through LAN or LTE(4G) and 3G networks. The communication area can be flexibly expanded and dispersed radio sites can be connected regardless of distance or radio system used.
- External Equipment Connection: Public address system, siren, warning light and other external devices can be connected to the VE-PG4. When detecting an emergency signal, users can start emergency notification from either a digital transceiver, IP transceiver or public address system.